- 2 4 oz cans chopped green chiles
- 1 large clove garlic minced
- 1 large can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups onions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 12 corn tortillas (plus 1/3 cup oil)
- 3 cups shredded cooked poultry
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 cups sour cream 1 teaspoon salt
- green onion chopped
- black olives
Rinse seeds from chilies and chop.
Saute with garlic in 1 tablespoon oil.
Add tomatoes, onions, 1 teaspoon salt, oregano, and 1/2 cup water if necessary.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine chicken, cheese, sour cream and salt for the filling. Mix well.
Heat tortillas briefly in hot oil to soften.
Fill them with mix, roll, and place in pan, seam side down.
Pour the sauce over the top, sprinkle on some more cheese, black olives, and green onions.
Bake about 30 minutes.
Serve with salsa and sour cream.